ABBA Mania! The Cast from the west side of London!
PUT Sunday Nov. 24th, 2013 ON YOUR CALENDAR!
'ABBA MANIA' has been delighting audiences of all ages since it's formation in 1999, selling out UK theatres nationally. In 2002 it played 18 weeks in the Strand Theatre London re-creating the Abba phenomenon for fans from all over the world.
Sedona Performing Arts Alliance is partnering with the Jewish Community of Sedona & Verde Valley to bring their FULL PRODUCTION to Sedona!!!
Featuring a special concert presentation, which celebrates the music and style of Abba in a respectful and enjoyable way, ABBA MANIA revives special memories of when 'Abba' ruled the airwaves. Their songs are timeless and will last forever.
Join in and enjoy all of your favorites including: 'Mamma Mia', 'Voulez Vous', 'Dancing Queen', 'Winner Takes It All', 'Super Trouper' and many more.
The Sedona International Film Festival Will show Mama Mia the night before! So we can all brush up on our songs! Get your tickets early!! This will sell out quick!!
Start the Holiday season with ABBA Joy and fun!
In The News
Included in your purchase, all scheduled events below;
• India.Arie...Grammy Award winning singer, songwriter and musician
• Barbara Marx Hubbard...Evolutionary thinker and visionary philosopher
• Rickie Byars Beckwith... Singer/songwriter, Music & Arts Director for the Agape Spiritual Center
• Greg Louganis... American Gold Medal Olympian
• Kyle Cease... Comedy Central comedian, inspirational speaker blending comedy and motivation
• Arielle Ford... Love & Relationship expert, best selling author
• Claire Zammit... Co-Founder Feminine Power Global Community
• Gary Malkin... Emmy, CLIO, ASCAP award-winning composer, producer, film maker and recording artist
• Keith Mitchell... Former NFL linebacker now Yogi
• Dr. Sue Morter... Rinaldo S. Brutoco... Bruce Cryer... Charlie Lustman... Dr. James Rouse... Mary Elizabeth McDonough... Jeff Marx... David Howitt...Chris Grosso...James Twyman.. AND MORE....
Redwood Highway is an independent drama film directed by Gary Lundgren, produced by James Twyman and written by both Gary Lundgren and James Twyman. The film stars Shirley Knight and Tom Skerritt.
Living in a comfortable retirement community in Southern Oregon, estranged from her family, unsatisfied with her surroundings, and generally not happy about life, Marie (Shirley Knight) decides to journey 80 miles on foot to the coast of Oregon to see the ocean for the first time in 45 years and attend her granddaughter’s wedding as an unexpected guest. Along the way, she meets an ex...
• The Soulmate Secret – Manifest the Love of your Life with The Law of Attraction•
Are you ready to meet and spend the rest of your life with your soulmate?
But....is there a voice in your head telling you you’re too old or too fat or too damaged or all the good ones are taken? (or some other misbegotten belief that is holding you back?)
Whatever beliefs or myths you are holding on to, they are not true and I can prove it!
More than 16 years ago I manifested my husband with powerful but amazingly easy techniques. These have now worked for thousands of men and women of all ages (including my 80 year old mother-in-law), around the world!
The Soulmate Secret is a highly experiential workshop that will teach you how to:
• Clarify your needs and desires to powerfully manifest long-term romantic fulfillment
• Open your heart through the power of 'feelingizations'TM and connect with the partnership energy of the divine
• Incorporate transformational rituals and other energetic shif
• Conscious Evolution Comes Alive: Being the Feminine/Masculine CoCreator•
As conscious beings we see the great potential of our times. Arising from the crisises are new archetypes prepared to fully participate in the emerging world,. They are the Feminine and the Masculine CoCreator. In this session we will explore what they are and how to embody and live as each of them.
Using experiential practices and deep dialogue will we explore the meaning and purpose of our new roles and identities. Some of the questions we will discuss are:
How do we deepen within ourselves these new archetypes? What are the practices and processes of the cocreative human that we can apply to our own lives now?
What happens during “Regenopause”, vocational arousal, and suprasex to the woman? What happens to the man during “Andropause,” the shift from the dominator to the partnership model?
Awakening our evolutionary spirituality as we join together as universal humans, cocreators of our world.
Maryʼs workshop: BODY BRANDING, GETTING COMFORTABLE WITH THE SKIN YOUʼRE IN explores how we choose to “Brand” ourselves and then project that personal branding to the world. If our choices about ourselves are negative, how does it affect our daily life. “BODY BRANDING” examines how we can undo the negativity about ourselves and change the picture you offer of yourself to the world.